Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Wall is a table setter.

But they have him give it up early to go to the corner or set screens.

They're just a dumb team and Lue has culpability.

Their offense has all these strong opportunities for enhancement...
  • Zu has a plethora of post-moves to score on mismatches out of the PnR.
  • We know Wall is a maestro at the PnR.
  • Powell is a 3 level scorer who can attack the basket relentlessly
  • Kennard is an elite dead eye 3 pt shooter
But yet the offense still resorts to PG overdribbling as a "point guard" in hopes to drive n kick it to Morris or Reggie for semi-contested spot up 3s. And it's not all PG's fault if that playstyle is the team philosphy. They shoot too many stagnant 3s, but that's by their own design.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
You guys think Americans will accept foreign players becoming more and more of the best players in the league like with European club football or no?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You guys think Americans will accept foreign players becoming more and more of the best players in the league like with European club football or no?
Leaning toward no. They'll treat it the same way they do modern heavyweight boxing.

Honest take, and I mentioned it in another thread: America is falling behind right now.

However, it ain't like they going to stay stagnant. You got cats out here watching Jokic, Luka and Giannis.

They'll make changes to their game. The anti-America crowd for some reason believes America is incapable of making adjustments.

If for some reason they never do though then I look at heavyweight boxing as a barometer of how American support/viewership can drop off on something that used to be so popular domestically.

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toronto, you guys might have the worst local homer announcer I've ever heard in my life :pachaha:

And I grew up enduring Tommy Heinsohn's homerisms and now Brian Scalabrine's:mjcry: