Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Sabonis is one of the most underrated players in the league...Last season prior to the trade deadline I said the Lakers should trade for him,...Some Lakers fans said Sabonis was too soft and didn't play defense.

:francis:
It's amazing how many people treated him like trash because he was dealt for Haliburton.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That's a GM with a personal dislike for either Crowder, player empowerment or both. A contender will clearly wanna pick him up but not until closer to the playoffs. This GM gonna look foolish then, that's why he's saying this anonymously.
crowder ain't even iguodala good. dude trying to call shots like he's the key to a team getting over the hump lol

that shyt about as goofy as frank kaminsky demanding a trade

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That's a GM with a personal dislike for either Crowder, player empowerment or both. A contender will clearly wanna pick him up but not until closer to the playoffs. This GM gonna look foolish then, that's why he's saying this anonymously.
A contender would gladly take him, but he'll likely be hard pressed finding BOTH the contract and starting lineup spot that he's looking for. He could probably get it in Miami since they have a whole at the 4 with PJ being gone, but no way would Phoenix take on Robinson to do it.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude really think Crowder isn't just PJ Tucker with dreads :dahell:
PJ Tucker was a starter for a championship team in the Finals a year and a half ago though and in 36 minutes he had the highest plus/minus of anybody on the court in the closeout game (higher than Giannis even who had 50 points to PJ's 0).

Jae Crowder in that same game by the way was the only Suns starter who had a positive plus/minus (highest of the whole team too) and he played 40 minutes. He's a winner.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
PJ Tucker was a starter for a championship team in the Finals a year and a half ago though and in 36 minutes he had the highest plus/minus of anybody on the court in the closeout game (higher than Giannis even who had 50 points to PJ's 0).

Jae Crowder in that same game by the way was the only Suns starter who had a positive plus/minus and he played 40 minutes. He's a winner.
you can't give a guy the "he's a winner" label when he was getting slapped in the mouth by dallas in game 6 and 7 like everyone else on that roster...

dude is just rotational player with name recognition. there is he nothing he does at this point in his career that can't be easily replaced.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can't give a guy the "he's a winner" label when he was getting slapped in the mouth by dallas in game 6 and 7 like everyone else on that roster...

dude is just rotational player with name recognition. there is he nothing he does at this point in his career that can't be easily replaced.
If I'm the Warriors I'd call and inquire if they'll take Steph off my hands for Crowder straight up :manny: