Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

Luka struggles with tall, athletic dudes who are wiry strong. He got his numbers last playoff but was on house arrest last year against Wiggins. He’s gotta stop pounding the rock…he’s too damn big and slow to be doing that and quicker players tend to circle him like sharks…

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Luka struggles with tall, athletic dudes who are wiry strong. He got his numbers last playoff but was on house arrest last year against Wiggins. He’s gotta stop pounding the rock…he’s too damn big and slow to be doing that and quicker players tend to circle him like sharks…
and give the ball to who? that same game bullock came up with zero points in over thirty minutes lmao

i get some of the ball control stuff with luka, but that's probably one of the worst built teams in the league right now.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
and give the ball to who? that same game bullock came up with zero points in over thirty minutes lmao

i get some of the ball control stuff with luka, but that's probably one of the worst built teams in the league right now.
Sometimes I wonder do people watch Maverick games or focus sorely on Luka’s numbers for their narrative.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaq still repeating this championship hangover narrative every time GSW plays on TNT when the reason they've been mid is cuz of their bench. Their starting lineup is still the best rated lineup in the league.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Tonite shooty hoops
Knicks warriors
Grizzlies nuggets
TNT

Warner brothers discovery nicca!!!