Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Adam Silver such a p*ssy. Only a few games tonight & no national tv games.

Meanwhile hockey is probably the 4th most popular sport in the country & 24 of their 32 teams are playing tonight. Silver so scared of the NFL :snoop:

nikka turn on league pass and shut up

Football almost over

Tnt Thursdays will be back

No disrespect 😤

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
since we're talking about it, league pass is still ass. i tried to rewind the kings game about 30 seconds to get caught up on a previous play last night and that shyt gave me 7 ads back to back - and on a white background so i couldn't even mute the shyt. i pay money for this lmao

if nba gonna put 2/3s of the league on, the bare minimum they could do is stagger lineups so people ain't gotta have 4 windows open to see 4 games go down to the wire at the same time

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
since we're talking about it, league pass is still ass. i tried to rewind the kings game about 30 seconds to get caught up on a previous play last night and that shyt gave me 7 ads back to back - and on a white background so i couldn't even mute the shyt. i pay money for this lmao

if nba gonna put 2/3s of the league on, the bare minimum they could do is stagger lineups so people ain't gotta have 4 windows open to see 4 games go down to the wire at the same time

The night before election night when they had all 30 teams play but staggered the start times for each game by 15 minutes was so great. Legit one of the most enjoyable regular season nights I've had as a fan, it was so much easier to keep up with multiple games at a time

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Brooks and middleton bout to swing on each other, had to go to Secaucus

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I can't really explain it but Giannis doesn't seem quite as dominant this season so far. Feels like he's easier to contain this season and not having quite the same impact even though his numbers are still godly. Their team offensive numbers are down too.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I can't really explain it but Giannis doesn't seem quite as dominant this season so far. Feels like he's easier to contain this season and not having quite the same impact even though his numbers are still godly. Their team offensive numbers are down too.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's taking it easy for the regular season cause I did come into say the Bucks came out with no energy. They're not treating this game like it matters at all. Still think they're alright come playoffs but there are some holes for them to address too.