Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will the Clutch Player of the Year be media voted or done based on stats like the Hustle award?

But also why is this needed?

Daps
Will the Clutch Player of the Year be media voted or done based on stats like the Hustle award?

But also why is this needed?
"The NBA will introduce a new Kia Performance Award at the end of the 2022-23 season, the Kia NBA Clutch Player of the Year, with its recipient receiving The Jerry West Trophy.

Voted on by a media panel based on nominations from NBA head coaches, the award will honor the NBA player who best comes through for his teammates in the clutch."

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
My Pelicans have really hit on consecutive drafts...and EJ Lindell may have something and Kira Lewis is JUST now getting back.

Zach Lower (start at 50 mins) LOVES the Pelicans and think we can win the West

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When one is signed by a tanking team, how is one supposed to feel? :jbhmm:

"We're trying to lose games. We want you to come play for us."

Like...how do you tell your family the proud news that you're going to be in the NBA?

Maybe it's better to stay broke? :patrice:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Nurse tried to turn him into more of a PG and he hasn't quite figured out to be impactful in that role (his ball-handling duties have been reduced because of it). It doesn't seem like he's really worked on his game either.

His confidence has been spiraling which has affected all the things he does well.
Shut up pink ass up, you dikk sucked another foreigner that's at best a above average player. Trash ass pink bytch with no basic knowledge of how this game works. You love to dikk suck certain foreign players, you don't love sports. Pale botchmade fakkit. I'd hang yo dumbass on yo front porch.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This Kings game going exactly as I expected. Even PJ came to play.

Can't even look at Harden