Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: This dude is such a fakkit. For no fukkin reason, too.
he's a legitimate dikkhead

i'll never feel bad about Pat Bev shytting on him for hours after the Suns/Mavs series.

Only person that stuck up for him through all that, was Matt Barnes, and Fisher was fukking his wife and faced no repercussions :manny:

Daps
The Basketball Gods have given the Nets endless layups with their schedule over the last month:

Just played the Wizards without two starters (Beal and Monte) and Porzingis exited the game with an injury
Played the Hawks without Dejounte and Collins
Played the lottery-bound Hornets x2
Played the lottery-bound Magic
Played the lottery-bound Wizards x3
Played the 76ers without Embiid, Maxey and Harden
Played the Grizzlies without Ja, Bane and JJJ
Played the Clippers without Kawhi
Played the Raptors without FVV and Siakam.

They've only had about 3-4 wins over that period against good-healthy teams.

Daps
What’s been going on with Scottie barnes this year @Gil Scott-Heroin @Miggs ?
Nurse tried to turn him into more of a PG and he hasn't quite figured out to be impactful in that role (his ball-handling duties have been reduced because of it). It doesn't seem like he's really worked on his game either.

His confidence has been spiraling which has affected all the things he does well.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I’m a keep it all the way real. Fellow cavs are going to dislike this but fuxk it. This team is trash on the road & the only way they’ll get back on track is by convincing DG to go back to his playmaking roots and allowing Mitchell/Allen & Mobley to be the offensive hubs. DG is my favorite player but he’s responsible for several of our losses including the clippers game :hubie: