Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Giannis had a great game too (when they played 2 years ago), but he couldn't defend Zion. Z made that nikka look like a kid.

The biggest difference is the handle. Giannis can't get wherever he wants like Zion, Giannis needs 4 out. A crowded paint affects Giannis game. That shyt is BBQ chicken for Z.
Breh, one game has nothing to do with them as players. Giannis has racked up almost every important award possible thus far and proven himself on the biggest stage. Right now, Zion hasn’t proven himself to be at that level. He might get there eventually but slow your roll.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Breh, one game has nothing to do with them as players. Right now, Zion hasn’t proven himself to be at the level of #1 player. He might get there eventually but slow your roll.
Has nothing to do with that game, it's a common sense argument about their differences in skill. You can't debate that Giannis has a better handle than Z, it's a non debatable fact that Z is a literal PG with the ball in his hands. Giannis just ain't nothing like that. This is a fact fam.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Has nothing to do with that game, it's a common sense argument about their differences in skill. You can't debate that Giannis has a better handle than Z, it's a non debatable fact that Z is a literal PG with the ball in his hands. Giannis just ain't nothing like that. This is a fact fam.
Great, that doesn’t make him a better player.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:birdman:

*looks from atop the Western Conference Standings*

birdmanhandrub.gif

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Should pelicans go all in? Or wait and see how they do in playoffs?

Daps
Trae's play is becoming increasingly worrying.

Dejounte went down in the first quarter and didn't return, and then Trae couldn't even stop the bleeding against the Knicks. Their partnership has relatively been a success thus far, but that seems to be more what Dejounte is doing on behalf of them.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
The Suns might need to think about blowing it up.

I just don't trust James Jones to make any good trades and I definitely don't trust him with draft picks.

I also think the players have stopped listening to Monty.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Zion is the most unstoppable player in the NBA and it's not close, Giannis has no handle and a box defense can slow him down, there is no defensive scheme for Zion. He's the most dominant scorer I have ever watched play basketball, and that includes Shaq. Idgaf what y'all nikkas say or think, Zion has been more dominant than Shaq at every level of the sport and every age.

If bro never had that meniscus injury and the added weight that shyt caused, he would have shattered Jordans rookie scoring records.

If bro ever gets back down to 285 the nikka would be a 35ppg on 70% type nikka. This nikka can be the GOAT. Don't argue with me.

Once again; Zion Williamson is the single best player in basketball

Absolutely no one can match his skillset paired with his efficiency and he has his team #1 with his 2nd and 3rd option in and out of the lineup

Not to mention his counting stats would be even better if he forced more shots and held the ball more
Been saying since his rookie szn he was gonna be the best player in the league..he was averaging 20 off no plays called for him just lobs & put backs now he in that point forward Murda Mase bag :wow:

I don’t think he’s as dominant as LA Shaq tho

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Trae's play is becoming increasingly worrying.

Dejounte went down in the first quarter and didn't return, and then Trae couldn't even stop the bleeding against the Knicks. Their partnership has relatively been a success thus far, but that seems to be more what Dejounte is doing on behalf of them.
Trae has been terrible this year
I know he's always been a high volume rather than efficiency guy but he's shooting like RJ Barrett this year
The fact that he gets to the line so much and is great there is saving his ass otherwise people would be talking more about what a terrible season he's having shooting

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
My suns are making the mistake I knew they would. Letting these regular seasons wins fool them into thinking this bench is gonna cut it. Lol I don’t care how great they shoot some games you literally have 1 competent ball handler in Dbook and 40 y/o CP. desperately need a good shot creator off the bench and that is not cam Payne.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
AND TRADE AYTON AS SOON AS HE HAS A GOOD MONTH OF BASKETBALL:beli: