Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
What am epic choke job from the Warriors. This team was up 2 with the ball shooting a 2 free throws after a flagrant 2 with 20 seconds to go and lost in regulation. WTF

Kuminga's defense down the stretch of this Warriors-Jazz game was so huge. Honestly I'm becoming a believer in this Warriors team. I don't know if Wiseman will ever become anything but Kuminga and Moody are definitely worth holding onto. They're going to be really good.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
shyt be having me thinking that Willie is more pro Bi than pro Zion. Z didn't touch the ball in the first 6 minutes cause CJ was running the offense, and doing it awfully. It's usually the same story when BI is out there, and that shyt will be a problem when BI comes back. With how Z runs the offense, BI would never be a stand in a corner designation, Zion doesn't hold the ball AT ALL.

BI needs to be a CLEAR #2 with no questions asked, you not about to get multiple 20+ games from Trey with BI as a #1 option. You not about to get a damn near 40 from Jose with BI as the #1 option.

Willie better wake tf up man, he can fukk over this team enforcing a BI needs this many touches type offense. BI can get 20-23 in a Zion led offense, that's how this team wins a ring THOS YEAR, unless Willie fukks it up smh.
I haven't been impressed with Willie this season. I don't like how he started the season making Zion take a back seat to BI/CJ and I haven't been impressed with his rotations.

Obviously, the offense needs to go through Zion but he's had weird lineups all season. The CJ/Graham minutes; Alvarado's court time has yo-yo'd; I don't like Herb starting over Trey. The starting lineup desperately needs shooting and Herb's been ass this season. You're doing your team and best player a disservice by limiting the shooting on the floor for no reason.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Zion hasn't even played in a playoffs environment and you're talking this nonsense. Beating up on bum ass teams like the Pistons, Thunder and Spurs don't mean a cotdamn thing.

:unimpressed:
They said the same thing about Mike in the 80s, don’t care if hes playing the globetrotters theres no playing better right now stop tryna knock the brother down cause he’s young lol

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Receiving a lot of request for klay at larry Holmes gardens