Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
You can get a pretty good gauge of a player's ability in any competitive environment.

I mean, let's not act like Ben didn't become an All-Star, All-NBA and All-Defensive player.

Murray just looks far and away from the player that was putting on a show during SL and preseason. He's not getting the same regularity of touches and is failing to make himself impactful because of it. A lot dudes had him winning ROY and he's looking like he should be at the other end of the spectrum.

Ben ended up completely different than what people were projecting after that SL run. Not a negative, but actual NBA regular season play is completely different from SL and even preseason in my opinion. Speed, intensity, looks. shyt is geared to give younger players maximum leeway to showcase their game.

The real shyt always happens when the season starts and teams start game planning, adjusting touches, etc.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Thunder have played about 600 combinations of players this season & for some reason I feel like this is the first time I've seen Bazley & Poku out there together at the 4 & 5 spot :patrice:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Damnit it the Pistons and lions are on the damn near identical development arch. Suspect coaches who make extremely questionable game time decisions, but you can see the growth of an obviously rebuilding squad as the season develops, so you a lil hesitant on calling for a coaching change because you recognize the growth. The difference is mainly the timing in the season and the experience of the coaches, but I certainly see the parallels.