Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Daps
It hasn’t been really talked about on here, but the price for Myles Turner has gone up as he’s been playing really well for Indy this year to the point they might actually keep him.
I mentioned it the other day that they'll extend him. They're not really in a position not to at this stage, given they're winning at a rate I doubt they expected.

The more the Wembanyama dream keeps fading, the more they're likely to keep these pieces together.
His rim protection has been consistent this year, which has the biggest knock against him. A lot of teams could use his services. I don’t think they’ll be fooled into giving him the bag like that though as they view him in the Grant/Gordon type roll and that likely won’t change until he can show otherwise.
His rim protection has almost always been good, year on year. That's one of his strengths. It's the other big man tropes that he struggles with.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I mentioned it the other day that they'll extend him. They're not really in a position not to at this stage, given they're winning at a rate I doubt they expected.

The more the Wembanyama dream keeps fading, the more they're likely to keep these pieces together.

His rim protection has almost always been good, year on year. That's one of his strengths. It's the other big man tropes that he struggles with.
He thinks that he can be the guy offensively, but I don’t necessarily see it as Indy has given him all the chances in the world to become that player.

Daps
He thinks that he can be the guy offensively, but I don’t necessarily see it as Indy has given him all the chances in the world to become that player.
I don't think he'll ever become that guy, but I believe his play to start this season is less about being in a contract year, and more about what Haliburton has done to his game. Teague, Collison, Oladipo and Brogdon are all competent playmakers, but Tyrese is something different, entirely, and that's why Turner has been in career-best form.

Haliburton has his fingerprints all over performances like this.