Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
klay and draymond expire the same year

warriors probably better suited to let them both walk at the same time or give them 1 year deals if they are coming off a championship

itd be an easier transition to the next era with 2 of the 3 gone at the same time imo

highkey Klay at 40+ is gross right now

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
nikkas will hype up Luka for his scoring, and then when it's the playoffs and that heliocentric ball isn't working, they'll say he has no help :aicmon:

i dont see anyone on that roster that his playstyle is actively stifling so he either is good enough to get it done with what he has now or he isnt and needs a better roster :manny:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
i dont see anyone on that roster that his playstyle is actively stifling so he either is good enough to get it done with what he has now or he isnt and needs a better roster :manny:
it's not about stifling players but there's no movement, and ur not getting the most out of the other 4 players on the court

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
nikkas will hype up Luka for his scoring, and then when it's the playoffs and that heliocentric ball isn't working, they'll say he has no help :aicmon:

They're doing heliocentric ball because they can't get a legit #2 in Dallas. It's their best chance to win, just like Bron ball was for the early Cavs, and Harden ball for those Rockets teams pre-CP3.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
it's not about stifling players but there's no movement, and ur not getting the most out of the other 4 players on the court

i know what youre saying..my point is im not sure that the surrounding players are capable of more than what they are currently providing

they swing the ball fairly well and dinwiddie has leeway to be creative with the ball if he wants..other than that what is there?

finney/bullock/hardaway are kinda blah

kleber is a stiff with some shooting range

javale is good at what he does

idk, its a challenge for the mavs organization

porzingis didnt work out and losing brunson stings