Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Who can they get with no cap space though? I think there has to be a bit of a ticking clock with Mitchell.
They just need an average forward that can fill the spot in the lineup as Okoro is a poor shooter and Levert is too inconsistent on offense and trash on defense.

In the case of Mitchell, it's too much money with the bird rights and him making All NBA team and that's before you factor in the cap jump. It's why Dallas shouldn't necessarily be worried about Luka leaving as a FA unless he asks to be traded.

I would imagine that their long term plan is hoping that Mobley is ready to play the 5 full time as Allen is probably going to be odd man out when it's said and done.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Who can they get with no cap space though? I think there has to be a bit of a ticking clock with Mitchell.

OG Anunoby.

They should have used JA at the trade deadline...solves all there defensive issues.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
@Flight Its happening...hes arrived.I wanted the Raps to do it so bad last summer when the OG rumors started surfacing...

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I swear I heard the announcer say 5 fouls in 10 minutes lead to the technical foul in the dubs game.

That's always been a thing, was breh mistaken or did I not hear him correctly? Never heard or seen that.