Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It limits them offensively though, especially late in games, where they've been trash.
Mobley isn't ready to play the 5 full time. You aren't necessarily wrong though as they essentially have a frontcourt of below average shooters if when you factor in someone like Okoro. It's why I've been saying all season long that Mobley needs to reps to expand his offensive range and it would help out everyone as a whole.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warriors done let the TWolves hang around too long during this stretch of Draymond playing traffic cop

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Mobley isn't ready to play the 5 full time. You aren't necessarily wrong though as they essentially have a frontcourt of below average shooters if when you factor in someone like Okoro. It's why I've been saying all season long that Mobley needs to reps to expand his offensive range and it would help out everyone as a whole.
And trading Allen is really their only path to adding quality players to the roster since they're capped out.

Mobley's already filled out quite a bit and you can tell he's gonna add even more weight/muscle.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
And trading Allen is really their only path to adding quality players to the roster since they're capped out.

Mobley's already filled out quite a bit and you can tell he's gonna add even more weight/muscle.
They‘ll more than likely try and solve the 3 spot and see how it goes first since still they’re a couple of years away from having to pay Mobley and Mitchell again.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They‘ll more than likely try and solve the 3 spot and see how it goes first since still they’re a couple of years away from having to pay Mobley and Mitchell again.
Who can they get with no cap space though? I think there has to be a bit of a ticking clock with Mitchell.