Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
nobody called gordon awful tonight. hot takes only tho lol

truly bothered over nothing :mjlol:

I'm not bothered whatsoever. Like I said dsj is a horrible pg, I'll give him credit because yall starting pg is out for the season

Good Hornets win

Next up bulls vs Lakers

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
@42 Monks admittedly i haven't really just sat down and watched your team play since Glen Rice was all-star MVP... but yo... y'all kinda solid tho :ohhh:

Ignoring that it's the Mavs, i liked how y'all played and the composure in the 4th quarter.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I'm not bothered whatsoever. Like I said dsj is a horrible pg, I'll give him credit because yall starting pg is out for the season

Good Hornets win

Next up bulls vs Lakers
Bulls been playing with more heart lately but y’all bout to get smoked :francis:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I ain’t forget NBA media calling the Kyrie & Luka backcourt the most offensively skilled backcourt ever :mjgrin:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Good Hornets win

Next up bulls vs Lakers
horrible how

explain. because its not just lamelo he's replacing, but its rozier too - the whole backcourt is him and svi lol.

because on top of organizing a depleted roster of kids who barely played together, he locked down kyrie the majority of the night too

get out your feelings lol. i don't even think dennis is long term or something like that, but none of those reasons were on display today or even this week.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
horrible how

explain. because its not just lamelo he's replacing, but its rozier too - the whole backcourt is him and svi lol.

because on top of organizing a depleted roster of kids who barely played together, he locked down kyrie the majority of the night too

get out your feelings lol. i don't even think dennis is long term or something like that, but none of those reasons were on display today or even this week.

I'm not in my feelings 42. I understand he's not the long term solution the nikka was about to give up basketball and try football less than a year ago until he got a shot with the Hornets. In the 2 games I watched Friday and today Gordon ran the offense better. Dsj was playing solid, but was careless with the basketball and the set's they run came late in the shot clock.

Like I said, I understand he's not the yall starting pg, because Ball is out.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm not in my feelings 42. I understand he's not the long term solution the nikka was about to give up basketball and try football less than a year ago until he got a shot with the Hornets. In the 2 games I watched Friday and today Gordon ran the offense better. Dsj was playing solid, but was careless with the basketball and the set's they run came late in the shot clock.

Like I said, I understand he's not the yall starting pg, because Ball is out.
do you know what a horrible pg is - because if you think dennis is a horrible pg, you out your depth. that ain't rj hampton out there

dont want to talk about setting up thor and bryce for their best games in months
dont want to talk about his defense on one of the best guards in the league
dont want to talk about how he kept the team composed when the mavs took the lead...

you want to talk about the narrative about what happened before training camp :jbhmm: and that gordon plays better. like he's not a former all-star. that's not the point you think it is. lol

but w/e