Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Compare the school bully to innocent girls trying to integrate school, brehs.
:snoop:

This desperate propaganda war only makes our people look clownish. You and Drew Hanlon and Kendrick Perkins want me to view some… what do they call them in the TLR diaspora wars? Tether? You want me to view some self-hating pawging tether with 5 citizenships as an ADOS Civil Rights Movement Freedom Fighter Black Panther just because an adorable, nimble, pure-hearted, goose-feather-dipped-in-eggyolk colored basketball savant emerged from a war-torn country to combat American imperialism with his only available weapon: a basketball and transcendent instincts.

I grew up in the projects. People were always talking that shyt about stopping the violence and the drug-selling. But secretly so many of the blacks admired the violence and the drugdealers. I watched our culture sink into turpitude. I cried inside as my people became parodies of themselves, minstrels in an endless rap show of gratuitous violence, murder, drug-selling and drug abuse. Until one day, I saw something that provided at least a glimmer of hope. A stranger from a strange land who sized up a gun-toting bully and whooped his monkey ass until he was damn near paralyzed. Then told his darker hued brethren they might want to dress better for their own advancement.

The real hero is right in your face. You just can’t see him with that giant pawging tether c00n blocking the light.

ive-come-up-with-some-new-looks-for-jokic-which-one-suits-v0-vsf473umr05a1.jpg

:damn: goose feathered dipped in egg yolk savant
:damn: giant tether c00n

jesus-christ-with-blue-eyes-a369-argo.jpg

Havent we had enough blue eyed savior figures in our community?
full

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mavericks getting blown out in a must win game by the tanking Hornets without their three best players in LeMelo, Bridges and Rosier. shyt is embarrassing and Luka’s body language and body fat percentage is unacceptable. They gassed Luka up to be a top 3 guy in the league too. :mjlol:

Mavs tanking too

They want their lottery pick

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
We need Dallas to lose but not top ten pick lose. Word to Cam Thomas ain’t shyt funny