Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Legit don’t think I’ve seen a Ngga lock up a hall of famer like that. Dort had Kawhi in jail :bryan:

Russ killing the spacing :bryan:
I blame Morris for killing the spacing on that last possession. Giddey played way off of him to cut off any chance of Kawhi driving. Morris was wide open twice due to it and Kawhi ignored it.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I blame Morris for killing the spacing on that last possession. Giddey played way off of him to cut off any chance of Kawhi driving. Morris was wide open twice due to it and Kawhi ignored it.
Yea him too. Never understood why he got a ‘goon’ rep when he’s frail af. Dortz walked right thru that first screen

Then morris dumb ass slipped the 2nd screen as if Kawhi was gon hit him on the roll :beli:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That was some hilariously lowkey iq bball displayed by Kawhi. Holding for the final shot when you’re down?

At the same time, that was also the shyttiest 1-4 flat I’ve seen in a minute. No one was flat.

And if you’re not gonna pass the ball to the screener (which would be a bad decision/what OKC wants), then the screener also needs to get the hell on outta there/get flat after the screen is set.

Daps

Kawhi defense.
full