Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Only thing that can save Dame in Portland is landing Victor
Which I would actually love and hope it happens.
Don't want to see Victor on same wack ass Detroit or Houston perennial top 3 tanking team

He needs to force his way to Denver.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Need Kendrick Perkins to put some attention on Austin Reaves next because the whistle he gets as a role player is crazy, any contact and he's going to the line, that shyt needs to stop

Saucetin gettin other stanbases mad? My young cac made it :wow:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Lakers continuing to find late round/undrafted gems with limited draft capital after the Nash and AD trades like Reaves is a bad look for Bob Myers. Since the Kerr hire, Looney, Poole and Kuminga (maybe) have been the only recent good ones. Being friendly with the media and Steph carrying that mid squad last year saved his ass from facing more scrutiny on how he's handled the Warriors after the KD departure. James Wiseman :mjlol:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Lakers continuing to find late round/undrafted gems with limited draft capital after the Nash and AD trades like Reaves is a bad look for Bob Myers. Since the Kerr hire, Looney, Poole and Kuminga (maybe) have been the only recent good ones. Being friendly with the media and Steph carrying that mid squad last year saved his ass from facing more scrutiny on how he's handled the Warriors after the KD departure. James Wiseman :mjlol:
:francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don’t think it’s Meyers per se dude is completely getting over ridden on draft choices by Lacob…. it’s that James Dolan syndrome