Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Low key, Mark Jackson gotta be SICK of calling Golden State games. They're on a dynasty run and he can't do anything but sit back and watch. AND he can't even get another coaching gig cause he's blackballed.

I will say this though, he doesn't come off as a hater during their games. Always gives Kerr and the squad their respect.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Low key, Mark Jackson gotta be SICK of calling Golden State games. They're on a dynasty run and he can't do anything but sit back and watch. AND he can't even get another coaching gig cause he's blackballed.

I will say this though, he doesn't come off as a hater during their games. Always gives Kerr and the squad their respect.
He can't get mad or hate about it, when he's the main culprit as to why he isn't there anymore.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

From stories that leaked, seemed like his locker rooms were toxic af