Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Jimmy getting frustrated realizing the Heat's title window closed
Tbh I have no clue how they've contended as long as they did I've never found their roster particularly impressive. They almost made a crazy comeback to get to the finals before he bricked that 3. The Lowry and Robinson contracts killed them. Lowry all the way washed and Robinson is basically Ben Simmons levels of unplayable garbage without the hype

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Tbh I have no clue how they've contended as long as they did I've never found their roster particularly impressive. They almost made a crazy comeback to get to the finals before he bricked that 3. The Lowry and Robinson contracts killed them. Lowry all the way washed and Robinson is basically Ben Simmons levels of unplayable garbage without the hype

Yeah it's time to move Jimmy to somewhere else of his choosing.

Maybe back to Philly

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Spoelstra is a helluva coach. And the undrafted guys they've found played above their contracts at the time.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

Fq-cc5YaMAEhSH2

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose: