Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I agree. We had a nasty logjam with a ton of redundant players, cleaned it up, and now reclogged the drain pipes and arteries all over again which yet again reduces Ty Lue to ultimate confusion and resorting to the "I'm tinkering-experimenting" excuse. Not really a knock on Russ but I would've brought him off the bench and kept the starting lineup as is. We got 17-18 more games left if we don't get right and flame out I'm starting the rebuild in the offseason if I was running the show.

Yup. That's why I feel anything less than a Finals appearance or game 7 WCFs loss, and Lue is getting bushed. In truth, he may just be a decent (and not great) coach who was simply on the right side of some ATG individual playoff performances, on stacked teams, after coaching them into 2-3, 0-2 and 1-3 series holes.

Like he still deserves credit for the wins but shyt, Doc Rivers wishes Lou Wings would've dropped 40 in game 6 vs DEN (instead of shooting 28% from 3) the way Mann dropped 40 vs UTA. And i say this as someone who thinks Doc is a useless coach.

And i don't know what PG13's trade value is but if shyt collapses for yall again this post-season/play-in, then yea i could see a fire sale of sorts.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if the lakers admit the ad Lebron duo is over or do they try to run it back and pray 39 year old Lebron can play more games than this years Lebron :heh:
'The funny thing is Lebron has played about the same amount of games or more than many of the other superstars.....AD not being healthy has forced Lebron to carry a heavier load during the regular season which has worn him down.....Lebron is 38, he should be on load management...AD is only 29/30, he should be playing 72-77 games every season.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
'The funny thing is Lebron has played about the same amount of games or more than many of the other superstars.....AD not being healthy has forced Lebron to carry a heavier load during the regular season which has worn him down.....Lebron is 38, he should be on load management...AD is only 29/30, he should be playing 72-77 games every season.
LeExcuses! :sadbron: