Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
@pete clemenza are the clippers struggles bc of Westbrook? I feel like he's been solid since going to them

Morris and Mann not playing well seem to be bigger issues

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
josh hart has been excellent. as long as julius randle doesn't shyt the bed like the last time he was in the playoffs, Knicks should do some damage
he has a solid running mate in JB they just need rj to play like an nba player and they’ll b alright

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Anything with the 76ers I have no vested interest like I use to until Doc is fired. He slowly destroying Maxey like he has done Thybulle here
I took a two week break from watching them and then came back after the all star break. Now I'm bout to take another hiatus :francis: I just don't enjoy watching this team play basketball

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I took a two week break from watching them and then came back after the all star break. Now I'm bout to take another hiatus :francis: I just don't enjoy watching this team play basketball
Harris played 34 minutes and only scored 2pt....

My man is living the American dream, being paid 37 million a year for being mediocre. :whew:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wonder if the lakers admit the ad Lebron duo is over or do they try to run it back and pray 39 year old Lebron can play more games than this years Lebron :heh:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The one time all year the Clips didn’t look like trash was the 2-game stretch two weeks ago, immediately after they cut the fat (Reggie, Wall, Luke), got a 2nd big (Plum), and allowed Mann to be the definitive point guard.

They had a closing lineup of
IZ/KL/PG/EG (or NP)/ TM

Basically no Morris Sr, and shooting guard by committee (Gordon/Powell)

It clearly worked… but now they’re right back to the drawing board of too many cooks and undefined roles.
I agree. We had a nasty logjam with a ton of redundant players, cleaned it up, and now reclogged the drain pipes and arteries all over again which yet again reduces Ty Lue to ultimate confusion and resorting to the "I'm tinkering-experimenting" excuse. Not really a knock on Russ but I would've brought him off the bench and kept the starting lineup as is. We got 17-18 more games left if we don't get right and flame out I'm starting the rebuild in the offseason if I was running the show.