Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I still think if he doesn't get hurt New Orleans would have been a legit contender. Boogie was DESTROYING shyt!

I'll always defend Boogie. He definitely didn't help himself at times but some of that shyt was overblown. The Kings were a fukking mess during his time too.
Man I hated that timeframe, fukking Jimmer Ferdette and Marcus Thornton, plus trading down to take back John Salmons :francis:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
That's all he was good for cause he was giving them hoes up back on defense.

I still think the core of Evans and Boogie could of worked if they drafted correctly, we could of gotten Klay and fukked it up
So many what ifs with the Kings. Had a chance at drafting Dame as well. Hindsight is 20/20 and who knows how shyt would have went down.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
If you missed the overtime game between the Kings and the Clippers yesterday, it's on NBA tv right now.

Never pressed record so fast on my life.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I still think if he doesn't get hurt New Orleans would have been a legit contender. Boogie was DESTROYING shyt!

I'll always defend Boogie. He definitely didn't help himself at times but some of that shyt was overblown. The Kings were a fukking mess during his time too.

Nah legit, Boogie was outplaying AD at the time too.