Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Bring back Boogie!
:mjcry:

He's the reason I get pissed about the Jokic coverage. The criticism over the technicals, pouting, and not getting on D cause he didn't get a call were legit. But the criticisms about his D went overboard and seemed like some personal shyt cause they didn't like Cousins. Yet when Jokic came along there was nothing but excuses for his defensive deficiencies. Or they will use the coded language of him being a smart defender, a good team defender, or having quick hands and knows where to be.

Last edited:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
That footwork and strength :wow:

fukk injuries man :mjcry:
I still think if he doesn't get hurt New Orleans would have been a legit contender. Boogie was DESTROYING shyt!
He's the reason I get pissed about the Jokic coverage. The criticism over the technicals, pouting, and not getting on D cause he didn't get a call were legit. But the criticisms about his D went overboard and seemed like some personal shyt cause they didn't like Cousins. Yet when Jokic came along there was nothing but excuses for his defensive deficiencies are ignored. Or they will use the coded language of him being a smart defender, a good team defender, or having quick hands and knows where to be.
I'll always defend Boogie. He definitely didn't help himself at times but some of that shyt was overblown. The Kings were a fukking mess during his time too.