Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
He was calling him a young bull (young guy/warrior) not saying he was a chicago bull.

Nah Shaq is inexcusable..I never watch the bull play..mispelt his name and everything and yet somehow that part made sense? They so much about how great they are that we don't have to pay attention to role players, to a point of ignorance. I don't get paid to talk about the NBA but I bet I know more people in the league than he does.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Commissioner Silver sounds delusional saying that load management is not a problem for the League

How can they justify charging what they do with star players sitting on the bench?

Also Kyrie and KD sound kinda crazy saying players demanding trades in season or in the middle of a contact is good for the game

Why would anyone want to buy season tickets for a team at a premium price when the star players can bolt at any point?

I think it’s a complicated because players should be able to take care of their bodies and playing back to backs is risky and apparently there aren’t enough days in the year to figure out better scheduling so that players have rest in between games and to have a meaningful offseason. But something has got to give. Also, players having freedom to make choices that benefit themselves and their families should be preserved but again something has got to give. From a fan perspective I ain’t really got any answers but I disagree that this kind of stuff isn’t problematic and definitely question if it’s good for the game just because you get some more attention.