Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Real talk, Taylor Jenkins is starting to look hella fraudulent right now with these weird ass rotations. Zaire looked HORRIBLE tonight. (2 points, -19 .. 🤢)

Dray was right when he said, "JJJ needs to stay on the floor". Him fouling out late was a major reason GS slipped away. The sky ain't falling yet, but losing 4 in a row to teams we've beaten before sucks ass. Kleiman gotta do something before the deadline. Straight up
OG would be a good fit for Memphis too. Dillon Brooks is trash and you guys have a lot of assets to trade.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Trent and OG on the Pels would be a better fit than Ingram.
1. They can trade for them without giving him up
2. Both guys are up for a big deal while they have to start paying their younger guys soon. Trade would be impossible financially unless they are willing to move on from those young guys too.
3. Neither guy can step in and run the team when Zion misses his games

Masai would take that and run if he can turn two role players and get Pascal an allstar next to him. This is as bad as your trade AD for John Collins idea:scust:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
1. They can trade for them without giving him up
2. Both guys are up for a big deal while they have to start paying their younger guys soon. Trade would be impossible financially unless they are willing to move on from those young guys too.
3. Neither guy can step in and run the team when Zion misses his games

Masai would take that and run if he can turn two role players and get Pascal an allstar next to him. This is as bad as your trade AD for John Collins idea:scust:
We all wanted AD traded until he went on that heater. He didn't have all-world trade potential since he stays hurt. :comeon:

Trent will probably get a slight raise but he won't break the bank. OG will get paid when CJ has two years left on his deal, which declines yearly.

NO could win it all in the next two years with CJ, Trent, OG, Zion and Nance/Val out there. They were already the 1 seed before Zion went down. They don't need Ingram.

I'd make Toronto take Devonte Graham in that trade too.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
We all wanted AD traded until he went on that heater. He didn't have all-world trade potential since he stays hurt. :comeon:

Trent will probably get a slight raise but he won't break the bank. OG will get paid when CJ has two years left on his deal, which declines yearly.

NO could win it all in the next two years with CJ, Trent, OG, Zion and Nance/Val out there. They were already the 1 seed before Zion went down. They don't need Ingram.

I'd make Toronto take Devonte Graham in that trade too.
Not for no John Collins :pachaha:

You said you don't want Trent on the Lakers because of his money but now are saying he won't break the bank:jbhmm:

You have a lot of faith in CJ and Jonas when they have shown for the majority of their careers they struggle at the playoffs stage. I will take the guy who went 27/6/6:wow: and has shown that they do in fact need him because Zion is expected to miss time every year. Fans fall in love with role players till playoffs come and then start complaining when they those guys can't get their own looks because they are role players. Even an iron man like Giannis needs Middleton to ease things up. Asking Zion be the sole creator for entire year and playoffs is asking him to be hurt every season. :yeshrug:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Not for no John Collins :pachaha:

You said you don't want Trent on the Lakers because of his money but now are saying he won't break the bank:jbhmm:

You have a lot of faith in CJ and Jonas when they have shown for the majority of their careers they struggle at the playoffs stage. I will take the guy who went 27/6/6:wow: and has shown that they do in fact need him because Zion is expected to miss time every year. Fans fall in love with role players till playoffs come and then start complaining when they those guys can't get their own looks because they are role players. Even an iron man like Giannis needs Middleton to ease things up. Asking Zion be the sole creator for entire year and playoffs is asking him to be hurt every season. :yeshrug:
Ingram gets injured every season too. :yeshrug:

I don't want Trent on the Lakers because they will be locked into a team with three guys making all the money and a bunch of vet minimums with no picks. New Orleans has all their picks plus a bunch of young guys. They'd still be able to make trades if things didn't work out.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ingram gets injured every season too. :yeshrug:

I don't want Trent on the Lakers because they will be locked into a team with three guys making all the money and a bunch of vet minimums with no picks. New Orleans has all their picks plus a bunch of young guys. They'd still be able to make trades if things didn't work out.
And OG has played less than Ingram last 2 years. You don't trade a guy at 25 who showed you what he can do at the big stage. They have enough picks to add extra pieces without giving him up.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
37/6/5 for Ant in an upset win on the road

They have to find a spot for him on the all-star team

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn I KNEW I should’ve stayed up for the warriors’ game but I was too damn tired tho lmao