Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get these bum ass Celtics off my screen! :russ:
The C's played Tatum and the third string tonight on the second night of a back to back. Still should've won though. We're that much better than the Heat. :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Jx2

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
So not only do you not watch basketball, but you didn't even watch tonight's game. :mjlol: Yet still have the confidence to come on here and speak ignorantly about it. Yikes
:trash: :trash: :trash:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Are you really In here crying about a post about Derrick fukking White :russ:
Nah, I'm pointing out your lack of basketball knowledge. You thought you were gonna just get away with making a completely unfounded claim about a player you clearly aren't familiar with :yeshrug:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Your commentary is more faded than Derrick Whites hairline. Shut up bytch
Nah, I'm pointing out your lack of basketball knowledge. You thought you were gonna just get away with making a completely unfounded claim about a player you clearly aren't familiar with :yeshrug:

Listen man I ain't got time to be going back and forth with you Boston cacs tonight about this weird looking dude :dead: yall argue amongst yourselves

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen man I ain't got time to be going back and forth with you Boston cacs tonight about this weird looking dude :dead: yall argue amongst yourselves
That's the exact opposite of what's happening here you reading comprehension deficient mouth breather