Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

im not you

All Star
Daps
And yet they hasn't stopped y'all team from running around acting like they own the West.

Go figure.

You're just being dramatic now.

Nobody is saying this shyt.

But if you talk shyt and you don't back it up, you gotta be prepared to deal with the smoke you get back. I don't know why you and @A Tribe Called Quest ™ are acting like the Grizzlies haven't brought this on themselves. And let's be honest here, y'all are only getting your defenses up because deep down you know this team ain't ready to compete for a title just yet, despite what stage the team believes they're at.

im not being dramatic. its common coli discourse, all over this very thread in fact

they were a top team last season but ja was injured in the playoffs. if healthy, theyre a problem and i dont see why its an issue that theyre confident knowing theyre a top team

if youre talking on a game by game basis where you talk shyt about them every time they lose a regular season game because 'theyre not backing their talk up' theres really nothing more to say lol

wake me up if/when they lose a playoff series healthy. until then :coffee:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kidd needs to go. He has absolutely no feel for the game as a coach. It's criminal the way he plays Luka.
The only thing that’s criminal is what’s going on in Golden State with Steve Kerr and Draymond stealing Lacob’s money :mjlol:

The Mavs had a limited roster to start the year and it’s even worse now due to injury. The Warriors are fully healthy and have 4 players making max money.

You have an agenda :mjpls:

Daps
The only thing that’s criminal is what’s going on in Golden State with Steve Kerr and Draymond stealing Lacob’s money :mjlol:

The Mavs had a limited roster to start the year and it’s even worse now due to injury. The Warriors are fully healthy and have 4 players making max money.

You have an agenda :mjpls:
It's criminal that a Black athlete is stealing a white billionaire's money?

Tell us more.

:mjpls:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I made a post about this not too long ago, but it does seem like every other night, there's a game where some team has an awful all-time level collapse. It's crazy and happening more than I can remember.

This article from 2018 frames it as a good thing