Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I don't care for this "serious team" qualifier nonsense.

This group has been together for a minute now and hasn't done shyt, yet they think they own the conference. Walking around trying act like the bullies in the yard when they get bullied. Do something first, then talk about it.
3 years is a minute? :wtf:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
grizz got the coli twisted up like a pretzel trying to think about whether they want nba players to talk their shyt or just shut up and dribble :wow:
Grizz hate is corny, outside of the Warriors what team are u confident can even beat them in a 7 game series out west. Nuggets is the only other answer

Daps
grizz got the coli twisted up like a pretzel trying to think about whether they want nba players to talk their shyt or just shut up and dribble :wow:
I hate to break it to you, but nobody gives a fukk about Memphis like that. Ain't nobody got a problem with cats talking shyt - it's about backing it up, and so far, they've been doing a whole lot of yapping with their teeth showing but ain't been biting down on anything.

im not you

All Star
Daps
I hate to break it to you, but nobody gives a fukk about Memphis like that. Ain't nobody got a problem with cats talking shyt - it's about backing it up, and so far, they've been doing a whole lot of yapping with their teeth showing but ain't been biting down on anything.
:mjlol:

they sure seem to generate a lot of negative comments around here for a team nobody gives a fukk about but ill let u cook

Daps
:mjlol:

they sure seem to generate a lot of negative comments around here for a team nobody gives a fukk about but ill let u cook
What negative comments about them do you see in relation to other teams?

A lot of the commentary on them is about the targets they put on themselves. Nobody would be paying them any mind if they didn't provide us with sound clips. Do you think they're free to talk shyt and nobody on this board is gonna say something when they don't deliver?

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
3 years is a minute? :wtf:
I’m

A lot of the commentary on them is about the targets they put on themselves. Nobody would be paying them any mind if they didn't provide us with sound clips. Do you think they're free to talk shyt and nobody on this board is gonna say something when they don't deliver?
dont deliver what? Regular season games? :mjlol: We lost one playoff series with our best player missing half of the series lmao

im not you

All Star
Daps

deliver on what? theyre 2nd in the west despite dealing with injuries all season

if/when they flame out in the playoffs i can see them getting clowned for it but all this 'theyre not backing up their talk' is so corny. werent they just on an 11 game win streak?

the coli - 'nba is soft, players are too nice to each other' :stopitslime:

also the coli - 'players arent allowed to talk shyt UNLESS they have won a championship already and never before' :pacspit:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I haven't looked at any of the scheduling

but why the hell does it feel like we've seen the knicks vs the raptors like 3 different times in the past 2 weeks? :gucci: iirc one of em Vanvleet almost let the win slip through their hands but Brunson did some shyt

feels like i JUST saw the grizzlies vs the suns too :gucci:

i consider myself a semi-casual fan so maybe im bugging :unimpressed: just was very noticeable and makes me not wanna tune in, we got the playoffs to see squads run it back multiple times in succession
Nah, you ain't bugging, the league call themselves "cutting down on traveling costs". You got teams playing 3 games in a 4 day span :flabbynsick:

I'm with Kurr, the league gotta cut this shyt down to 72 games. This ain't it