FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I just read about his father (RIP), That was fukked up
I’m thinking Glenn was either thinking of the Kevin Porter who played in the 1970s and 1980s OR he scouted KPJ’s dad in the 1990s. I believe his dad went to the same high school as Jamal Crawford in Seattle and were teammates?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
When you see stuff like that, the NBA really needs to check these guy's gambling records to make sure something isn't going down.
i think the most blatant shyt i've seen this year was when philly had the game won against charlotte and the refs gave handed out a delay of game tech just to fukk with the margins :win:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Carlisle been lookin funny under the light this season... Pacers are 14-25, 13 seed. They were expected to be a mid 40 win team not this. Remember these cacs got rid of Nate for getting these bums to the playoffs but just getting swept. Besides Sabonis all em nikkas in Indiana even those out rn are mediocre or ass. Meanwhile JKidd got these boys in Dallas Ding up which they never did with Rick :mjpls: Dirk and Luka carrying his ass had alot of nikkas fooled :sas2:

The core of that team is injury prone, so it’s not all on him at all.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
I get some 2005 Timberwolves vibes from the Nuggets. Even more disappointing than the Lakers.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
defensively he was getting picked apart from the few games I watched of them he was in

even Giannis couldn't cover all that up...quiet as kept, Bucks really need Lopez back or to try and swing a trade for Turner but they got no assets to offer

Supposedly Lopez is supposed to come back before the playoffs start, but I think they go after another big man in the buyout market. Lopez was key for their defense which a lot of people don’t realize and Cousins just can’t do it at this point in his career.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm not really going for that analytic shyt. If he gives up 8 points on switches but finishes with 15 then that shyt is redundant

They were struggling to start the year and he helped give them a spark and now they are 3rd in the East, not crediting boogie for that entirely but he absolutely was a positive impact on the team

Ehhh that was more so on them getting healthy than Boogie being on the team. They need a defensive center and not an offensive one.