Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
NBA GMs are weird. Boogie wasnt playing bad at all

defensively he was getting picked apart from the few games I watched of them he was in

even Giannis couldn't cover all that up...quiet as kept, Bucks really need Lopez back or to try and swing a trade for Turner but they got no assets to offer

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
defensively he was getting picked apart from the few games I watched of them he was in

even Giannis couldn't cover all that up...quiet as kept, Bucks really need Lopez back or to try and swing a trade for Turner but they got no assets to offer

I'm not really going for that analytic shyt. If he gives up 8 points on switches but finishes with 15 then that shyt is redundant

They were struggling to start the year and he helped give them a spark and now they are 3rd in the East, not crediting boogie for that entirely but he absolutely was a positive impact on the team

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I'm not really going for that analytic shyt. If he gives up 8 points on switches but finishes with 15 then that shyt is redundant

They were struggling to start the year and he helped give them a spark and now they are 3rd in the East, not crediting boogie for that entirely but he absolutely was a positive impact on the team

I'm not talking about analytics...I'm talking about teams specifically hunting him on defense allowing easy drives, collapsing their defense and allowing open 3s

the Lopez injury has forced Giannis to play more 5 than I'm sure anyone in Milwaukee wants him to play (should be reserved for late in close games/certain situations)

Boogie was avg 9pts...if him being on the floor was constantly giving up points, it's not worth it and Bucks started clicking with their Big 3 getting healthier & picking up their play

Boogie did contribute some with his shooting & rebounding but to me the Bucks need more of a defensive presence at the 5 with Brook down

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If Jokic is smart, he's gonna leave Denver after next season. They have $80-92 million per year locked up in Murray, MPJ and Gordon through 2025 and that's before any potential extension of Jokic would kick in. There is no way around that MPJ contract and they can't add anything to that core.

AD is sitting there on a silver platter, @KingBenji :mjgrin: