Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
As someone that illegally streams nba games every night, tell me more. What is so trash about it?

I have the premium package or whatever the fukk it’s called, I’m supposed to get EVERY live game, but due to my location I can’t even watch Nets games because it’s geo locked. At first I thought it was just their home games. But NOPE it’s every game they play and now using a VPN doesn’t even work. I have to stream it illegally, but the reason I got league pass was because i thought it was supposed to be more convenient than streaming it illegally:skip:

and if a team plays on national TV even if you have league pass you won’t be able to watch them play. You would need to have cable or a streaming service like YouTube or Hulu to watch the game

mind you I have league pass, NBA tv, and Hulu and I still don’t get every game. I would have to buy a separate team package to get nets games:mjtf:

Keep your money bro. Don’t give these people shyt:beli:

edit: oh and if a game is geo locked, even if they are playing on nba tv(which I’m paying for) I still can’t watch it. I’m getting finessed :mjlol:

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have the premium package or whatever the fukk it’s called, I’m supposed to get EVERY live game, but due to my location I can’t even watch Nets games because it’s geo locked. At first I thought it was just their home games. But NOPE it’s every game they play and now using a VPN doesn’t even work. I have to stream it illegally, but the reason I got league pass was because i thought it was supposed to be more convenient than streaming it illegally:skip:

and if a team plays on national TV even if you have league pass you won’t be able to watch them play. You would need to have cable or a streaming service like YouTube or Hulu to watch the game

mind you I have league pass, NBA tv, and Hulu and I still don’t get every game. I would have to buy a separate team package to get nets games:mjtf:

Keep your money bro. Don’t give these people shyt:beli:

edit: oh and if a game is geo locked, even if they are playing on nba tv(which I’m paying for) I still can’t watch it. I’m getting finessed :mjlol:
I think unless you have whatever local cable in your area, you don’t get home games via streaming of any kind.

I don’t have cable in my place. I stream Netflix, Prime, Hulu and Paramount plus and borrow ma dukes Comcast access for streaming. Even with her access, it tells me I have to be on the home cable box for access to the Celts.

I watch most of the time in my studio from my computer monitor and I like split screening my illegal streams so I can watch Ja and the Grizz :lolbron:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Reggie Bullock is the worst "shooter" in the league. Any time I watch a game he's involved in, he never makes shots. He's been absolute dogshyt this season too.

Dude was worthless when the Lakers had him a few years ago. :scust: