Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
Westbrook can't turn the ball over when he doesn't have it.
full

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Dame a fukkin clown all he had to do is say he want to win and go to 76ers with Embiid. Dude don't care about ball but the money.

Lol at internet forum posters calling NBA super star a clown because he won't jump to someone else's team :mjlol:

Let my Dog get them 200 millys and rest up for next year :ehh:

Homo ass nikkaz always want my blazers to trade to some other team and leave us fukking scraps :pacspit:

And :mjtf: @Serious for dapping this

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Lol at internet forum posters calling NBA super star a clown because he won't jump to someone else's team :mjlol:

Let my Dog get them 200 millys and rest up for next year :ehh:

Homo ass nikkaz always want my blazers to trade to some other team and leave us fukking scraps :pacspit:

And :mjtf: @Serious for dapping this
I only agree with the later breh....

As he should, breh care about making his money. :hubie:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I dont blame them for changing there minds,you have to pivot sometimes when you dont like what you see,i thought theyd be much better with Brogdon,Sabonis,Levert,Turner but they arent...

None of those guys are a superstar though that can elevate the team, which is why Kevin Pritchard made the comment that he did even if people didn't agree with it. If only they could combine the skillset of Sabonis and Turner into one player then they'd have it.

They were holding out hope that Warren could come back this season and help, but it's looking like that's not going to happen which is why they're pivoting.

Last edited: