Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Miami Heat are 23-14.

They play the Golden State Warriors tonight and the spread is Warriors (-10)

:picard:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Hornets been getting beat the fukk up the last week feel like.:to:

coach berego might need to go
I like dude and we don’t have the best personnel but idk man

This been rough to watch lately:snoop:

Phoenix straight up out classes us in every way.

cp3 showing why he’s a fukkin boss in the league still.he controls games man

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Hornets been getting beat the fukk up the last week feel like.:to:

coach berego might need to go
I like dude and we don’t have the best personnel but idk man

This been rough to watch lately:snoop:

Phoenix straight up out classes us in every way.

cp3 showing why he’s a fukkin boss in the league still.he controls games man
I been saying Borrego is a goofball for years but the team is 19-18 after playing one of the more fukked up schedules in the league and for a solid stretch of that there was literally no active point guard available. I think they played 10 more road games than home games last I checked too. Its hard juggling players in the middle of road trips.

He's done about as good of a job as you can ask this year :manny: problem is there's no big on the team that's able to cover the ground necessary for the defense he wants to play and our perimeter ends up in scramble mode all game because of it. PJ Washington can barely do it and he fukking sucks. None of those bigs rebound worth a damn either. Hornets are the worst in the league at giving up wide open 3s and they can't secure defensive rebounds for shyt - easy way to get blown out in 6 minutes or less in the NBA.

Also Miles and Hayward both just gotta straight up play better. :francis:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Keep sleepin on the future. Every team in the lottery should feel good about their pick. Only really San Antonio has a question mark. Why the fukk does Pops drafts like he does. Like he coaches the OKC Thunder

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Keep sleepin on the future. Every team in the lottery should feel good about their pick. Only really San Antonio has a question mark. Why the fukk does Pops drafts like he does. Like he coaches the OKC Thunder

Ehhhh Jalen Suggs was playing rather meh before the injury, but Franz Wagner helps make up for it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehhhh Jalen Suggs was playing rather meh before the injury, but Franz Wagner helps make up for it.
Yeah but you see the potential for Suggs . It don’t help that they stagger his minutes with Anthony who be chucking. Green would be more productive but he plays off the ball and the other player seem to forget him out the offense. Like nobody works to free him up or get home better looks. Wood is the worst screen setter in the league or just dumb.

But when I made that comment about about every team In the lottery being happy with their selection I’m talking more about seen potential then production. Y’all expect too much out of these young players right now. It’s not a big deal wit they’re numbers don’t looks good. I said the same thing about Ant Taylor last year when y’all was shytting in him Two months into the season.

I haven’t seen the Spurs rookie and when I ask their fans about him they’re :yeshrug::francis:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Some of these stats are ultimate halo reach levels of reach

Watch their be some "this player is the only one in history to score 15 pts in less than 30 minutes while attempting less than 8 shots while shooting a minimum 79% from the field in an away game in the middle of january while their name is subjected to trade talks to a a team playing in a different conference while that team is on a 8 game losing streak because they don't have their franchise player because he is missing a minimum of 11 games due to an injury in his right foot after colliding with another playing of the opposite team while running at an exact speed of 4mph while dribbling the basketball on a fast break during their home home in the middle of december"

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah but you see the potential for Suggs . It don’t help that they stagger his minutes with Anthony who be chucking. Green would be more productive but he plays off the ball and the other player seem to forget him out the offense. Like nobody works to free him up or get home better looks. Wood is the worst screen setter in the league or just dumb.

But when I made that comment about about every team In the lottery being happy with their selection I’m talking more about seen potential then production. Y’all expect too much out of these young players right now. It’s not a big deal wit they’re numbers don’t looks good. I said the same thing about Ant Taylor last year when y’all was shytting in him Two months into the season.

I haven’t seen the Spurs rookie and when I ask their fans about him they’re :yeshrug::francis:

Nahhhhh Ant was terrible the 1st half of the season, but flipped the switch the 2nd half to a completely different player. If you're drafted high in the lottery, then you're going to be expected to show some semblance of potential right away. That's how expectations work even if you don't agree with it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nahhhhh Ant was terrible the 1st half of the season, but flipped the switch the 2nd half to a completely different player. If you're drafted high in the lottery, then you're going to be expected to show some semblance of potential right away. That's how expectations work even if you don't agree with it.
He did show potential right away. You’re equating(or confusing) potential with production. Y’all expected 19 year olds to ball out straight from jump at the hardest level. That’s rare. Especially in situations where the roster isn’t ideal. The game simply started to slow down for him, he didn’t jsut become another player.

I saw on a Detroit fan forum poster frustrated with Cade and talking they wished they drafted one of the other top 3 prospects. And this wasn’t the minority either. Them fools probably ready the grant hill comparison and really expect grant hill production right away. You not going get that from teenager playing against grown men for the first time.