Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fox with the right basketball play, regardless of what Metu's been shooting from 3, in the NBA when you give up a great look like that you can lose.

Monk should have done the same and kicked it out to Russ in that Memphis game.

:lolbron:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fox with the right basketball play, regardless of what Metu's been shooting from 3, in the NBA when you give up a great look like that you can lose.

Monk should have done the same and kicked it out to Russ in that Memphis game.

:lolbron:
Why sac so bad. Do they just need a real coach

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you really going to make that assumption when we literally saw the cap spike years ago and players even worse than Rubio got massively overpaid :dwillhuh:

Also, what credit and attention is Rubio been getting? He's a good backup PG and has been the majority of this career in spite of his broken jumper. You speak as people are making him out to be this savior when he's literally on Cleveland to help take pressure away from Garland so he doesn't get hurt.

The only two guards worth a damn on that roster (not counting Sexton whose injured) is Rubio and Garland unless you think Denzel Valentine foots the bill :mjlol:

I don’t know what you’re arguing, and I legitimately don’t care. No idea why you’re still quoting me. Rubio has not been a backup PG, nor does he get paid like one. He has been a starter the bulk of his career, and he stinks. He can’t get a fukkin bucket, period. His teams win nothing. He is a worthless bum. No one is worse than him except other super duper bums. He sucks at NBA basketball. That’s why no matter how many times you quote me, you will never have a single accomplishment to trot out for this bum ass non-shooting career loser. And the Cavs were not winning because of him. That’s like saying the Warriors are winning because of Andrew Wiggins. Or Nemanja Bjelica. That Spaniard scrub aint making or breaking no damn season. He’s a fukkin lifelong bum. You can post 75 more times and he still aint the key to shyt because he’s a fukkin C tier talent.

And they’ve been figuring out ways to hype this regular ass bum his entire career, even as recently at this month:

I ain’t making shyt up. I’ve never been worried that somehow my observations about Bricky Scrub could even be slightly wrong. I’m simply pointing at a roach and wondering why no one will hit it with a shoe instead of penning profiles about how the roach is actually a dolphin, leading the other majestic creatures of the ocean to triumph. Dude sucks, always sucked, and now his career is over. The Cavs will be as almost-a-factor-but-ultimately-irrelevant as they were regardless. And when they improve it will be because those immensely talented young players get older, wiser, and better. I’d rather have Alec Burks. And that nikkas is half trash too.

:manny:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jaylen Brown in 2 games without Jayson Tatum: 21-60 with losses to the Wolves without their entire starting 5 and the Clippers without Kawhi, PG, Reggie & Batum

:francis:

Jaylen Brown with 36 FGA's and no assists. Most FG attempts in a game by a player with no assists since Antoine Walker in 1998.

Guess those takes about him & Tatum being a new age Pierce & Walker are true :wow:

Don't mind me I'm posting through it :mjcry:
You fine trading Brown now?
Ben Simmons would never take 36 FGAs without getting an assist.

:mjgrin:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Multi page argument over Ricky Rubio in 2021 :mjlol:

Just a few months ago, you have multi page threads being made by Laker's fans over THT who Rubio has been outplaying, so what's the difference :mjlol:

He was playing pretty good for Cleveland this season and was a key piece to their success, but I'm sure you haven't watched them so you wouldn't know that :mjlol: