Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

Just watched a 10 minute video on the twolves defense. I need to start doing some work today :russ:

this video highlights one of my biggest gripes with bigs & it's that they leave their feet rather than just put their hands up and be BIG

no reason to jump until you see the offensive player leave their feet for a dunk or layup...don't bite on the pump fake (even though it can be hard)

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Russell is shameless it’s sad he’s duped so many even Fizdale was praising him about how he “wants it so badly”

That stat padding nikka just said if he wins a ring cool if he doesn’t cool and continues to stat pad like a 2K MyPlayer he refuses to change his game or work on his weaknesses apparently he doesn’t even watch film like that

Draymond really sticking up for Westbozo

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Russell is shameless it’s sad he’s duped so many even Fizdale was praising him about how he “wants it so badly”

That stat padding nikka just said if he wins a ring cool if he doesn’t cool and continues to stat pad like a 2K MyPlayer he refuses to change his game or work on his weaknesses apparently he doesn’t even watch film like that

Draymond really sticking up for Westbozo

Throw Russ on that growing list of current players who are name brand but won’t ever win shyt because it ain’t just about ability. And if he was going to win, that lil run with KD and the crew in OKC was it.

Can’t even forecast his career trajectory 2-3 years from now because folks don’t even wanna deal with him right NOW.