Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
and some Laker fans are convinced that he would be the magical solution that would have fixed this team
Better than THT 1/13 and still provides spacing and we wouldn't have to deal with Russ's turnovers.

Bron being able to take breaks due to having other stars around just isn't going to happen. Kyrie got injured, Love was in therapy, Wade broke down, AD is AD.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
That Steve Francis Article breh @Houston911

One of my goats :mjcry:

Link breh is one of my favorite players of the early 2000's. I remember his breakaway Tomahawk dunk against North Carolina had young Piff:whoo::dwillhuh: who this nikka. The only nikka at the time that doing that type of athletic shyt at that size was Baron Davis UCLA

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Better than THT 1/13 and still provides spacing and we wouldn't have to deal with Russ's turnovers.

Bron being able to take breaks due to having other stars around just isn't going to happen. Kyrie got injured, Love was in therapy, Wade broke down, AD is AD.
Of course he’s better than THT. If we had Hield instead of Russ, we wouldn’t have won any games when Bron missed all those games early on.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Daps
The most tragic thing about this is, we've all had someone we've known, either family or extension of, that's lost their lives, literally, by incarceration or otherwise, that the realization, acknowledgement and desire to face their demons like Francis has, isn't a thing until it's too late. We can point to the shell of hypermasculinity that needs to be cracked for Black males to reach that place (byproduct of slavery and its genetic-social engineering), but it's really more to do with not being taught to deal with emotional trauma in a constructive manner.

I'll forever be thankful my pops was always a constant figure in my life where he showed me that path (and still is, to this day), cause a lot of folks I grew up with were reliant on the blind leading them, and there was only ever darkness at the end of their road.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
If I get this season pass and Jokic and Jamal are not back I will be upset! Ooh new Christmas gift idea

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Things that need to happen immediately in the NBA:

1) Melo doing that three to the head thing after every 3 pointer. My G... you been in the league 15 years and are an all time scorer, act like you been there before.

2) Russ doing that cradle thing when he scores in the post. My G... you're a mental baby which is why nobody wants your sabo ass.

3) Wes Matthews doing that arrow thing after every 3. My G... you're a 40 year old man, that sh*t is corny.

4) Scrubs getting hype after a dunk. My G... players in the NBA dunk all the time, it's the NBA. Unless you catch a body or an And-1 get yo scrub ass back on defense.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t look now but the thunder aren’t laughable anymore
Outside the Grizz game they haven’t been laughable. Similar to Houston they always play hard & for the most part can’t be counted out or taken lightly. The inexperience of a lot of they guys along with heavy minutes from what should be role players is the reason their record is what it is

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things that need to happen immediately in the NBA:

1) Melo doing that three to the head thing after every 3 pointer. My G... you been in the league 15 years and are an all time scorer, act like you been there before.

2) Russ doing that cradle thing when he scores in the post. My G... you're a mental baby which is why nobody wants your sabo ass.

3) Wes Matthews doing that arrow thing after every 3. My G... you're a 40 year old man, that sh*t is corny.

4) Scrubs getting hype after a dunk. My G... players in the NBA dunk all the time, it's the NBA. Unless you catch a body or an And-1 get yo scrub ass back on defense.
Ole grouchy ass need to lay down & roll towards the other side :russ: