Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Bron's taking more of them long step elbow & forearm into defenders drives than usually

how this shyt aint called an offensive foul every time :mjlol:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Lakers are just pitiful I know Lebron regrets taking Westbrook over Buddy like a motherfukker
even taking Buddy in for westbrook isnt that much better. Lakers defense is legit garbage, and buddy isnt gonna help that. He'd have to make 8 threes a game to make up for his putrid defense

The correct thing to do was RUN IT BACK. especially since they thought they'd win it all if AD wasnt hurt

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

:mjgrin:

I do miss Devonte at Hornets games ngl. He was always cool

paying him though :whoa:

He may not be the heart of the team, but, he definitely the lungs.

Bailed us out against the Bucks. He's as bad on defense as you said, but, I like what he's doing down here.

The Pelicans should've been gave up.

I straight up said they won't win 25 games in the beginning of the season. But, now they 8-5 over the last 13.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even taking Buddy in for westbrook isnt that much better. Lakers defense is legit garbage, and buddy isnt gonna help that. He'd have to make 8 threes a game to make up for his putrid defense

The correct thing to do was RUN IT BACK. especially since they thought they'd win it all if AD wasnt hurt
But AD was gonna get hurt regardless. That's what he does. They still would have lost even with a healthy AD. AD is overrated. People forgetting he didn't do shyt in New Orleans.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Booker may have lower points per game than previous years, but he's still just as good as he's always been. It's just that the Suns are rolling this year. It's the best regular season team he's had. Booker doesn't have to do as much. Monty's got everyone bought into the system.