Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has the asymptomatic aspect been confirmed?
I dont think NBA has published numbers like the NFL, but most individual reports from teams with positive cases say players have been asymptomatic or mild.

This example from the Bulls:

NBA discussing plan to require teams short-handed by COVID to sign additional replacement players, sources say (espn.com)

"I do know certainly when we were testing as much as we were testing, not every team was testing under the same premise that we were testing under," Chicago Bulls head coach Billy Donovan told reporters this week as his team reels from 10 different players entering the protocols. "So you could've had, for some teams, players that were maybe asymptomatic or guys that were positive that just didn't really feel a lot of symptoms out there playing. And I think the league is probably looking at those things."

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really can’t see any major league stopping games especially after last year. It’s funny tho most media & pages on social media that I see are asking when NBA will postpone. That question isn’t brought up for the NFL. I’m assuming their numbers are lower percentage wise?