Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps

The Heat's scouting/development is unreal. Strus and Martin went off a couple games ago to beat the Bucks too. I guess this is the silver lining they can take from all their injuries; the end of the bench coming in and stepping up, which is going to be pivotal in the playoffs if they need a spark from somewhere. Spo will be able to trust these guys to come in and do their thing.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Man this Wolves line up can be fukking deadly. Just gotta stick to it.

Death lineup

ckke1shmn8581.jpg

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

The Heat's scouting/development is unreal. Strus and Martin went off a couple games ago to beat the Bucks too. I guess this is the silver lining they can take from all their injuries; the end of the bench coming in and stepping up, which is going to be pivotal in the playoffs if they need a spark from somewhere. Spo will be able to trust these guys to come in and do their thing.

I had NO faith in Vincent coming into the season, but dude has shown himself to be serviceable backup guard at a minimum. Happily eat crow on that one

Daps
I had NO faith in Vincent coming into the season, but dude has shown himself to be serviceable backup guard at a minimum. Happily eat crow on that one
Y'all just need health on your side now when the postseason rolls around. It'd be a shame if we didn't get a full-strength Heat squad for the playoffs.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now that Stevens is running things it wouldn’t shock me if the Celtics brought back IT after they trade Schroder