Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA

The Bubble once again showing how much of a fluke season it was

The way Duncan and Bertans have slumped.....is why I dont agree with paying big bucks to one dimensional shooters bc if they shot is off, they offer the squad NOTHING.

Not really. Bulls main weakness on defense is defending the 3pt line. I wouldn't say playmakers are hurting Chicago, the Bulls have plenty of Ls this season from role players and fringe NBA guys just go fukking crazy on them from 3.

Niang 4/8 from 3 in the first meeting with Philly
Korkmaz 7/9 from 3 in the next meeting with Philly
Danuel House and Garrison Mathews combined for 6/8 from 3 when we played Houston
Gabe Vincent 4/8 from 3 in the first meeting with Miami

That's 4 games where the Bulls got killed by role players shooting over 50% or higher from 3 in a game on them.

The only perimeter player that got off against Chicago is Steph.

Exactly, it's always some random Jabroni who has a NBA Jam he's on fire moment

SpryMadGalapagosdove-size_restricted.gif

Crazy he can still do shyt like this after all these years. Might have the best body control in NBA history

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way Duncan and Bertans have slumped.....is why I dont agree with paying big bucks to one dimensional shooters bc if they shot is off, they offer the squad NOTHING.

Exactly, it's always some random Jabroni who has a NBA Jam he's on fire moment

Crazy he can still do shyt like this after all these years. Might have the best body control in NBA history
I'd put Rose 2nd after Jordan in terms of body control.They're the only two that I feel were X Men mutant level with that shyt.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

The Bertran’s contract was even worse when you consider the fact that dude had already torn his ACL twice and just didn’t have the movement to be anything else if his shot was off.