Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
When he takes it to the rim aggressively he’s a different player. He doesn’t get the calls at all tho so it’s clear he’s settling for the tough hero shots. He will get right tho this is the first adversity he’s had to play through in his career. Gonna be interesting to see how he gets through it.

I'm not so certain, Tatum seems to rely on those shots because he's too slow to get to the rim and unlike Luka he doesn't have the ball handling and body control to leverage himself to the rim.

I think he will just be prone to these kinds of slumps as a jumpshooting player, similar to PG.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I'm not so certain, Tatum seems to rely on those shots because he's too slow to get to the rim and unlike Luka he doesn't have the ball handling and body control to leverage himself to the rim.

I think he will just be prone to these kinds of slumps as a jumpshooting player, similar to PG.

Might be right it’s too early too tell tho this is literally the first prolonged slump. I think he’s struggling the same reason Dame and them are with the new rules. Like I said will he interesting to see how he shakes through this.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When he takes it to the rim aggressively he’s a different player. He doesn’t get the calls at all tho so it’s clear he’s settling for the tough hero shots. He will get right tho this is the first adversity he’s had to play through in his career. Gonna be interesting to see how he gets through it.

If you look at his last couple seasons since he's been the #1, he usually starts off slow and hits his stride around the all-star break, but it's never been this bad. He's shot below 40% in 7 of his 13 games so far

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
If you look at his last couple seasons since he's been the #1, he usually starts off slow and hits his stride around the all-star break, but it's never been this bad. He's shot below 40% in 7 of his 13 games so far

i thought he turned the corner with the Mavs game :mjcry:

He’s been awful this weekend , still my guy tho :blessed:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Russ had a horrific turnover before he sat for a few mins. Then another turnover his first play back :mjlol:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
The clock is ticking for Russ. If he keeps playing that shytty you might as well fukking trade him for Wall again. At least that a$$hole can be a playmaker sometimes :mjlol:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Towns needs a change in scenery. He's been through a lot. Losing franchise most of his career. Lost family due to covid. Dude's been through a lot of pain personally and professionally.

It's been a wrap for KAT in Minnesota every since last year when Ant jacked the microphone from him during that one interview. Dude let a rookie come in and jack the team away from him just like that.

:sas2:

jwqacocczl501.jpg

suns.jpg