Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Towns' body language gives a lot away. He clearly doesn't like playing with Ant. It's only a matter of time before Minny has to decide between the two and move the other one on, and we all know who that'll be.

Towns needs a change in scenery. He's been through a lot. Losing franchise most of his career. Lost family due to covid. Dude's been through a lot of pain personally and professionally.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Towns needs a change in scenery. He's been through a lot. Losing franchise most of his career. Lost family due to covid. Dude's been through a lot of pain personally and professionally.

It's been a wrap for KAT in Minnesota every since last year when Ant jacked the microphone from him during that one interview. Dude let a rookie come in and jack the team away from him just like that.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
C5655566apture.png

Five of these teams are gonna miss out on the playoffs.

:mindblown:

Hawks had a good run but it might be over already :mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been a wrap for KAT in Minnesota every since last year when Ant jacked the microphone from him during that one interview. Dude let a rookie come in and jack the team away from him just like that.
KAT is AD status at this point. Anyone who believes they are getting a #1 impact player is mistaken.

I’m low key starting to think it’s a Kentucky thing. I throw Booker in the same boat

Daps
Pelicans don’t deserve anymore top 3 picks:francis:

Pelicans have gotten a top 3 pick only twice in 20 years. Meanwhile fakkit teams like you bums and the Cavs get one every damn year you don't have an MVP like Harden and LeBron carrying your destitute ass franchises. Cry more bytch :umad::camby:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My confidence in Tatum has never been lower :mjcry:

I could say this is just a slump and he’s getting good looks that will eventually fall but he ain’t even doing that. Just fadeaways and vibes :mjcry:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Pelicans have gotten a top 3 pick only twice in 20 years. Meanwhile fakkit teams like you bums and the Cavs get one every damn year you don't have an MVP like Harden and LeBron carrying your destitute ass franchises. Cry more bytch :umad::camby:
The Knicks haven’t had the top pick since 1985.

U have squandered three generational talents Chris Paul, Anthony Davis, and Zion Williamson all in the last 15 years.

fukk you

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I honestly got no clue where Towns ends up. I'd like to see him in Portland but with everything going on with the Blazers that's just not likely to happen.

Ant and Bamba tho :jbhmm:

They've always said that GS wanted KAT, but other teams could offer a better package for him and I highly doubt that Minny would want Wiggins back in the deal.

Bleacherreport had a similar 3 way trade where KAT went to Boston, Brown went to Philly and Simmons plus other assets went to Minnesota. It was Matisse in the deal, but I would assume that Minnesota would try and ask for Maxey instead.

Last edited:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
My confidence in Tatum has never been lower :mjcry:

I could say this is just a slump and he’s getting good looks that will eventually fall but he ain’t even doing that. Just fadeaways and vibes :mjcry:

When he takes it to the rim aggressively he’s a different player. He doesn’t get the calls at all tho so it’s clear he’s settling for the tough hero shots. He will get right tho this is the first adversity he’s had to play through in his career. Gonna be interesting to see how he gets through it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
KAT is AD status at this point. Anyone who believes they are getting a #1 impact player is mistaken.

I’m low key starting to think it’s a Kentucky thing. I throw Booker in the same boat

Book almost won a title tho :russ:

I know what you are trying to say but Book doesn't fit that mold, he's a proven commodity now.