Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It’s the same problems Utah runs into the playoffs every year. I don’t get why people think I’m throwing shots at the team when it’s totally not the case.
Steph's the best player in the league. Utah doesn't have anyone even close to his level.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
If they want to win the championship, then they need a true #2 option which they just don’t have. It’s the same problem Utah has had for years now even with them washing teams in the regular season.

Washing teams in the regular season isn’t new as Utah did it last year. Klay IMO isn’t going to be the same Klay, which is why I’m not putting as a contender even with how well they’ve started the season.
Let’s document this… As of November 12th, 2021 which teams are far superior to the Warriors in your opinion?

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
It's not about the regular season as a lot of those contenders are biding their time until the playoffs. I'd still take a healthy Milwaukee team over someone like Golden State.
That’s one team… Let me clarify, I’m not crowning the Warriors the NBA champs I’m more so side eyeing the way y’all aren’t giving them a chance at all.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Steph's the best player in the league. Utah doesn't have anyone even close to his level.

Utah has a team with depth and washing teams ALL last season. What GS is doing right now is a small sample size. Let's revisit this topic of discussion later in the season if that's still the case with GS. Dudes are literally taking offense to what I've said, when I've not thrown any shots at GS but made an observation.

They've benefitted from the second easiest schedule in the league whether dudes on here are willing to admit it or not.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That’s one team… Let me clarify, I’m not crowning the Warriors the NBA champs I’m more so side eyeing the way y’all aren’t giving them a chance at all.

I'm not saying that I'm not giving a chance. What I'm saying is that I personally need to see how Klay performs when he comes back before I'm truly ready to crown them as a championship contender. That's all and it's a fair assertion to make.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I hope people aren't thinking the Warriors are a fluke or will come crashing back to earth. This is looking like 2014-15 all over again and they don't even have Klay back.
Not gonna lie, I’m still not sold. Obviously Steph is a gawd. Him and KD are both neck n neck for the crown right now imo. But they’ve played 9 out of 12 at home and they’ve played a lot of dog shyt teams. I want them to make a move for another solidified star cause I just don’t trust a lot of these new nikkas to perform when the lights get bright

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Bron better come back soon cause the Lakers ain't making the playoffs if he sits for a month:picard: