Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They're destroying everybody though. They have BY FAR the greatest point differential in the league. That is always a good indicator for team dominance.

We’ll see if it’s sustainable once their schedule picks up. Even then, I’m not putting stock in Klay coming back to championship form right away coming off of two missed years of games. I’m also not putting stock in teams finding Wiggins and Wiseman enticing enough as other teams can offer better packages and players. At least not Wiseman actually shows something.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
We’ll see if it’s sustainable once their schedule picks up. Even then, I’m not putting stock in Klay coming back to championship form right away coming off of two missed years of games. I’m also not putting stock in teams finding Wiggins and Wiseman enticing enough as other teams can offer better packages and players. At least not Wiseman actually shows something.
They don't need to trade Wiggins and Wiseman.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They don't need to trade Wiggins and Wiseman.

If they want to win the championship, then they need a true #2 option which they just don’t have. It’s the same problem Utah has had for years now even with them washing teams in the regular season.

Washing teams in the regular season isn’t new as Utah did it last year. Klay IMO isn’t going to be the same Klay, which is why I’m not putting as a contender even with how well they’ve started the season.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
If they want to win the championship, then they need a true #2 option which they just don’t have. It’s the same problem Utah has had for years now even with them washing teams in the regular season.

Washing teams in the regular season isn’t new as Utah did it last year.
Steph doesn’t exactly freeZe in the playoffs. He’s shown that he can win.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Keep moving that goalpost breh :salute:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Not about freezing, more about teams will throw it all on Steph and let guys like Wiggins try to beat them. Curry's greatness is masking issues that will be present in playoffs.

It’s the same problems Utah runs into the playoffs every year. I don’t get why people think I’m throwing shots at the team when it’s totally not the case.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Washing teams in the regular season isn’t new as Utah did it last year. Klay IMO isn’t going to be the same Klay, which is why I’m not putting as a contender even with how well they’ve started the season.
What constitutes a #2? They won a title in 2015 with Klay averaging 18 ppg in the playoffs and he didn't play well in the final two rounds.

This team has a lot of firepower WITHOUT Klay.