We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

Wolves players dont like each other, why is DLO the only one moving? lmao

Why was nobody moving. What an unbelievably stupid team

I hate this god damn team. I want KAT gone while there is still something to be had for him. The best way I can describe Russell is that he's the guard version of KAT. They are the same player playing different positions. I want them both gone. I'd rather be a lottery team that's fun to watch instead of a lottery team where I have to watch the star player flail around for 4 quarters, then give 3 pump fakes from the 3 point line in overtime with no one particularly close to him while the shot clock expires.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NBA is on fire this season. I thought it was going to be a boring season until playoff time. You have Ja making the leap, the Bulls and Knicks relevant and even exciting again, a whole crop of rookies who look like future stars, the Lakers providing nightly unintentional comedy, Ben Simmons being the bytch ass nikka of the year, Kyrie taking the leap from stupid nikka to alt right instagram shaman stupid nikka, a possible KD vs Steph MVP race, Heliflopter Harden being exposed as a flailing & arm-hooking bozo with a gimmicky stank beard, the Celtics imploding, Ant Edwards gloriously being himself, Dame regressing to Elliot Perry status, Zion causing a jambalaya shortage, and Joker's brothers potentially having a goon-off with the Morris twins.

GOAT American sports league and it ain't even close

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Melo’s been amazing to start the season but his 3pt-shooting seems completely unsustainable. He’s shooting 52% from 3 but is a career 36% shooter and never shot above 41% for a season. Only a matter of time until he cools off and crashes back down to Earth.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Hey lets draft this kid coming off back surgery he’ll be fine. Lets also extend him a max offer when he hasn’t done anything and with his back on fire as well :ohhh:

Max player averaging 9pts, 35% from the field, 20% from 3, 55% FT.:scust:

It was a horrible contract the second they offered it. They could've always let him play out the season to prove he's worth it. They could match any offer if he was a restricted free agent. He wasn't going anywhere.

With Porter's injury history and small sample size playing at a high level, it's shocking he got that extension.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Max player averaging 9pts, 35% from the field, 20% from 3, 55% FT.:scust:

It was a horrible contract the second they offered it. They could've always let him play out the season to prove he's worth it. They could match any offer if he was a restricted free agent. He wasn't going anywhere.

With Porter's injury history and small sample size playing at a high level, it's shocking he got that extension.
With Murray out they expected a break out year. I assume signing him when they did would have been a steal