Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Why Melo pass out to Cody :dahell:

Kid might be more passive than I thought.

We all know :russ: would have taken that.
That's a young LeBron type of play :manny: I can't criticize LaMelo for shyt. He's the youngest guy on the court - but the only guy on the team to consistently take care of the ball and set people up. Especially tonight. I'm more pissed at Hayward being a fukking ghost most of the night and not even trying to make himself available or come to the ball when that's what he's paid to do.

Like if Ball was the project he was supposed to be, what the fukk would that Hayward signing actually be looking like this season? :francis:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:mjlol:

if a team can't win that kinda game with LA doing everything they can to hand out a victory then what else can you say

facts. 5 damn free throws on techs is a gift.

these lineups by Borrego are beyond questionable and then you gotta rely on someone like Rozier successfully putting In extra effort.

your PG got a triple dub and then some. Don’t waste that kinda performance

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
facts. 5 damn free throws on techs is a gift.

these lineups by Borrego are beyond questionable and then you gotta rely on someone like Rozier successfully putting In extra effort.

your PG got a triple dub and then some. Don’t waste that kinda performance
even if rozier is having his first good game and getting back into rhythm finally, you gotta know better than to just put him out there, feeling himself, with no fukking point guard while the game is slipping away. JB literally played Ish zero fukking minutes :mjlol:

i can't even trip about Ball passing to Cody Martin late. Cody is shooting 50% on the year and done more late than Hayward has in half the time this season.

Just stupid shyt. And I hope JB gets caught tricking with some strippers before the all star break :francis:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
even if rozier is having his first good game and getting back into rhythm finally, you gotta know better than to just put him out there, feeling himself, with no fukking point guard while the game is slipping away. JB literally played Ish zero fukking minutes :mjlol:

i can't even trip about Ball passing to Cody Martin late. Cody is shooting 50% on the year and done more late than Hayward has in half the time this season.

Just stupid shyt. And I hope JB gets caught tricking with some strippers before the all star break :francis:

If he can pass to Martin then he can pass to his fukkin brother and i don’t mean the other twin

Make it happen Mitch

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That's a young LeBron type of play :manny: I can't criticize LaMelo for shyt. He's the youngest guy on the court - but the only guy on the team to consistently take care of the ball and set people up. Especially tonight. I'm more pissed at Hayward being a fukking ghost most of the night and not even trying to make himself available or come to the ball when that's what he's paid to do.

Like if Ball was the project he was supposed to be, what the fukk would that Hayward signing actually be looking like this season? :francis:
Nah but I mean idk if that’s just who he is as a player or will he develop that killer instinct to close out games, because no one else is stepping up beside maybe scary terry but is melo a pass first guy or scorer. Basically I’m saying that opportunity to take over is within reach.

Even on the play where he lucked up got fouled and shot 5 free throws. He was really trying pass out not yam it down, which he could have realistically down because he was adjacent to the basketball with no real shot blocking threat in sight, he just instinctively tried to pass out instead of yamming.

It worked out because he came up on 5 points but it still leaves room for interpretation in the long run.

He’s going be a great player though regardless.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Yo wtf why wasn’t ish playing. He would have tore this Lakers squad up. :dahell: