Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
All-time WOAT posting right here.

:picard:

The Cavs' twin-towers frontcourt has been the main reason Cleveland currently has a winning-record, and gives their fans hope of having some resemblance of a future, post-Bron. Mobley is ranked 1st in contested shots and Allen 7th; they have a 99.4 DRTG as a duo, which is not only the best rating on the Cavs, but one of the best frontcourt defensive ratings in the entire league.

A compilation on just how devastating they've been on the defensive end, together:

Can’t argue with these dummies:manny:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not that enticing of a package especially when you consider the fact any big trade will involve taking on Wiggin's contract in the process. Wiseman hasn't shown anything and Kuminga and Moody are years away from being actual contributors.
I mean they are all undoubtedly 'assets' - I dont think super highly of Wiseman, but I doubt the league has written him off after his rookie season (I also edited to include Pooles name)

Wiggins has one more year left on his deal I believe - so if a team is looking to go young and move an established player, they arent going to sweat taking that contract on IMO (it will actually be tradeable as an expiring next trade deadline)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I mean they are all undoubtedly 'assets' - I dont think super highly of Wiseman, but I doubt the league has written him off after his rookie season (I also edited to include Pooles name)

Wiggins has one more year left on his deal I believe - so if a team is looking to go young and move an established player, they arent going to sweat taking that contract on IMO (it will actually be tradeable as an expiring next trade deadline)

It still doesn't change the fundamental aspect that other teams around the league can offer better packages than what GS is offering. That's I find the "big trade" sentence in that tweet rather weird especially considering the fact that GS tried to offer that same package to teams this past offseason and no one took them up on the offer.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It still doesn't change the fundamental aspect that other teams around the league can offer better packages than what GS is offering. That's I find the "big trade" sentence in that tweet rather weird especially considering the fact that GS tried to offer that same package to teams this past offseason and no one took them up on the offer.
well I think the biggest thing here is, what players are even on the trade market? and do they even make sense for GS?

I think a package surrounding Wiseman, Kuminga, Moody, Poole has value around the league though. and they have the Wiggins contract to match salaries with

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
well I think the biggest thing here is, what players are even on the trade market? and do they even make sense for GS?

I think a package surrounding Wiseman, Kuminga, Moody, Poole has value around the league though. and they have the Wiggins contract to match salaries with

It has value say for a player like Pascal Siakam, but I wouldn't consider that a "big trade" or enough to make GS a true championship contender even with how well they've performed so far.

Before you mention Klay coming back into the fold, he's coming off missing two straight seasons, so I wouldn't really be high on him coming back as the same player.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

At this rate I think GS will just hold on to what they have. If they don't see a superstar available (which Ben isn't), Poole, Wiseman, Kuminga are staying put.