Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Vogel outcoaching someone

:dead:

how bad is borrego
Borrego literally had Mason Plumlee taking high post fadeaways tonight :banderas:

Said Ish Smith doing too good of a job breaking down defenses and speeding up the game :whoa:so now Ish waits to get trapped outside the 3pt line, turns it over every trip down, and gets benched immediately for listening :win:
Borrego 'thrilled' after reaching deal with Hornets
Multi-year extension. We stuck with him breh :unimpressed:
i can only hope his emails are fukked up then :mjcry:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanasis Antetokounmpo played six minutes and had all zeroes across the box score except for a -7 in the plus/minus :deadrose:

Is that a record? :whoo:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I'm still :wow: at this

And then this

:wow:

:lolbron:
@PS5 busy telling me on the other thread that Giannis made it look easy against deni. I'm like :dwillhuh: at that. I know he had a huge rebounding game but bruh. Giannis had the ball in his hands majority of the time and he only managed to make four field goals in the first half. And we were doing it off single coverage for the most part. That's when you appreciate kuz and Deni's length. And someone else was saying KCP had a shyt game on bulletsforever and I'm like bruh. He played his role well. He was on the primary ball handler. Made it tough for them.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:lolbron:
@PS5 busy telling me on the other thread that Giannis made it look easy against deni. I'm like :dwillhuh: at that. I know he had a huge rebounding game but bruh. Giannis had the ball in his hands majority of the time and he only managed to make four field goals in the first half. And we were doing it off single coverage for the most part. That's when you appreciate kuz and Deni's length. And someone else was saying KCP had a shyt game on bulletsforever and I'm like bruh. He played his role well. He was on the primary ball handler. Made it tough for them.
Notice how there's no footage of Giannis scoring in your reply but you do have video evidence of Deni doing nothing really. Like Deni didn't shut him down in that clip, Giannis messed up and traveled. But I guess I have to show you what really happened?

Now y'all know I'm Mr WIZARD so don't think I'm rooting against my own blood :stop: now watch how many times Deni is on the receiving end and you tell me where the D was at :coffee:

Daps
This Cleveland Team Looks Disgusting... Starting Mobley and Allen Together :hhh:
[Mobley's] Not going to be able to stay on the floor defensively with his fouling while adjusting to NBA speed plus he cant shoot or dribble consistently... should let Love start ...sucks on defense but at least he's a reliable floor spacer ... that shytty starting 5 will be good for the bulls tho
*Edit - You talking about Mobley? yeah no you shouldn't start 2 centers and especially with another non shooter ... That lineup was stupid and had 0 spacing which is why as you see and to my point they replaced Okoro in that lineup with Lauri Markkanen after that game and he's stayed in the starting 5 since LOL .. its really not rocket science... if you want to play Mobley just play him at the 5 which is his actual position ...however if you want to be a nonsensical low rate organization you do amateur hour shyt like starting 3 centers which is what they're currently doing :manny:
All-time WOAT posting right here.

:picard:

The Cavs' twin-towers frontcourt has been the main reason Cleveland currently has a winning-record, and gives their fans hope of having some resemblance of a future, post-Bron. Mobley is ranked 1st in contested shots and Allen 7th; they have a 99.4 DRTG as a duo, which is not only the best rating on the Cavs, but one of the best frontcourt defensive ratings in the entire league.

A compilation on just how devastating they've been on the defensive end, together: