Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know Reggie Miller is quite awful to listen to

But Doris Burke is by far the worst. You are multi-billion dollar organization, you can't have people with the lisp commenting on the match for two straight hours. The Nets Hawks game had two cacs with that horrible vernacular at the same time:

"He'sh been doing great thingsh from lasht year. That'sh a shecond pershonal fawl on the Netsh"

fukking hysterical, hire some people who can speak. There must be some minimum requirements for the job besides having the knowledge about the game.
:hhh: I haven’t noticed any of this. If you had an issue what she says and how she’s a Lebron stan, I get it. Everything else is just your personal pet peeve.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I know Reggie Miller is quite awful to listen to

But Doris Burke is by far the worst. You are multi-billion dollar organization, you can't have people with the lisp commenting on the match for two straight hours. The Nets Hawks game had two cacs with that horrible vernacular at the same time:

"He'sh been doing great thingsh from lasht year. That'sh a shecond pershonal fawl on the Netsh"

fukking hysterical, hire some people who can speak. There must be some minimum requirements for the job besides having the knowledge about the game.
LMAO they might as well get that nikka Little Finger from Game of Thrones to do commentary :laff:

Daps
MHLF6HM.jpeg

Wiggins, Wiseman and picks. Let's do it.

:mjlit:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
These nba player shooting percentages are ridiculous. Since it’s extremely early I hope they would get better but

Damian Lillard : 35 percent
Joel Embiid : 39 percent
Tatum: 38 percent
Booker : 38 percent
Harden: 39 percent

Even Lebron is shooting sub 50 percent (46 percent). These new rules and new basketball are fukking up the early part of the NBA season

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nba player shooting percentages are ridiculous. Since it’s extremely early I hope they would get better but

Even Lebron is shooting sub 50 percent (46 percent). These new rules and new basketball are fukking up the early part of the NBA season
the new rules have been near universally praised, by players and coaches as well fans/media

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

just because your favorites ain't balling to start the year, don't mean shyt is fukked up

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Everyone is built off of everyone. Sure, Steph is Steph as Kobe is Kobe, Bron is Bron, MJ is MJ but everyone is built off of another prototype that we seen before. They just add their own element and style.

Steph is a modern Bird, just in mini form with boosted attributes. Just think if Bird had modern training and medicine in his day.

MJ was built off of the David Thompson prototype. Even he said he modeled his game after Thompson.

While Luka has modeled his game after Bron and Harden, the more you watch him, you see a lot of Bron on both ends. He just don't have that once in a lifetime athletic ability and nowhere close. He has acceleration and deceleration adv with tremendous strength, balance, and body control like Harden but as explosive as a young Harden. His game and impact on the game is modeled as a vet LeBron.

The reason why it matters is because the NBA is an impact game. It's not a stats game. That's why the triple double feels watered down because it's not as impactful as it would seem when you read about Oscar Robertson

breh shut your dumb ass up

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps

:camby: