Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Lamelo be way too inconsistent....

30 points one game and 8 points the next
I don't know what he does in the half court. He doesn't have a great first step, so he can't beat guys off the dribble consistently. Every time I watch, he's just throwing up step back threes or awkward floaters and runners.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This is the type of game that should make you believe the Warriors are legit contenders, especially when Klay gets back.

They're already active and pretty deep but they still have Klay, Wiseman, Kuminga and Moody joining the rotation in the future.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:mjlol: JB with zero adjustments but leaving a one legged Rozier out there all night
I don't know what he does in the half court. He doesn't have a great first step, so he can't beat guys off the dribble consistently. Every time I watch, he's just throwing up step back threes or awkward floaters and runners.
Hayward failing to create anything this year and Terry just not being himself means that Lamelo has to do everything on the ball now. Any good team sits down on him, stays disciplined, and Lamelo has a long night. :manny:Same thing happened against Miami.

Basically Miles Bridges needs help :dead: